- Annual Conference
- Chapter and Regional Events
- GPA Mentor Match Program
Volunteer at Conference
Become a Conference Volunteer and Make a Difference!
Join us as the Grant Professionals Association Conference comes to the Paradise Point Resort in San Diego, CA. There are many opportunities to show your talents and be a part of a great learning opportunity for grant professionals. Check out our listing of positions below.
Volunteer Opportunities: Session Hosts; Registration Desk Volunteers; Hospitality Table Volunteers
Position Descriptions: Click here to access the Volunteer Position Descriptions.
Become a Volunteer!: Volunteers must be paid registrants of the conference and there is no registration fee discount or waiver available for volunteers. Sign up using our online form through SignUp Genius. All you have to provide is your name & email address and then choose your slot!
Volunteers Make A Difference: As a volunteer, you can:
- Play an important role in making the conference a success;
- Greet and assist conference attendees in your volunteer position;
- Assist with speaker’s sessions;
- Be a part of a an international conference;
- Earn CEU credits toward your GPC CMP for volunteering at the conference;
- Give as much of your time as you are able to make this event a great learning opportunity for you and your colleagues
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact GPA Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-788-3000.