- Annual Conference
- Chapter and Regional Events
- GPA Mentor Match Program
Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor
WHY SHOULD YOU SIGN UP TO BE A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR AT THE GPA 19TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE?
- To put your company in front of grant professionals from across the world!
- Extend your visibility to GPA Members who are not able to attend the GPA conference!
- Expand your network of contacts in the grant world!
- Expand your network of decision makers in the non-profit, faith based, educational, and governmental worlds!
- To increase your bottom line!
The 2017 Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus is now available! Find out all you need to know about becoming a sponsor, exhibitor or advertiser and get in front of over 600+ potential new clients! Contact Kelli Romero, GPA Membership & Marketing Director for more details.
WHAT COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE GPA CONFERENCE
- "GPA’s membership is our target customer audience (and we really like the people that we interact with)." - Management Concepts
- "Our partnership as a sponsor and an exhibitor with the GPA not only met our high expectations, but exceeded them. Working with the best professionals in the grant industry through the GPA staff and membership has delivered outstanding results and continues to help us meet our triple bottom-line goals for sustaining people, planet and prosperity in the grant industry." - Geoff Hamilton, President & Founder, ZoomGrants
- "Foundant Technologies has selected the GPA National conference as a ‘must attend’ conference for us. The conference is a great way to reach grant professionals who are looking for ways to learn new techniques and technologies. The variety of sponsorship and exhibitor packages they offer are tuned to our needs and include benefits that allow us to achieve a solid ROI on our investment. And not only does it make great business sense to exhibit at GPA each year – the team at GPA National is such a joy to work with!” - Tammy Tilzey, GrantHub
Would You Like to Win a Complimentary Conference Registration?
The GPA Exhibitor Area is an integral and popular feature of the GPA Annual Conference.
As an attendee, you are viewed as a valuable source for identifying vendors and sponsors (including perhaps your own service!) who would directly benefit by exhibiting products/services of interest to grant professionals.
Please provide potential exhibitor contact information to:
Grant Professionals Association
Attn: EXHIBIT MANAGEMENT
10881 Lowell Ave, Suite 190
Overland Park, KS 66210
In recognition of your support, a drawing will be held for a complimentary conference registration among those individuals who provide "leads" which result in a supplier’s participation, as a first time exhibitor, at the GPA 19th Annual National Conference.