Membership in GPA is annual and entitles you to all the member benefits. You will receive a renewal form each year about one month before your membership expiration date.
Click here to find the Annual Membership Dues Levels and Pricing.
GPA is pleased to offer two convenient methods for renewing your membership:
- Click on the "Your Account" link beside "Welcome _______ (your name)" in the upper right corner.
- This will bring up a new column on the far left (separate from the horizontal main menu column in gray). Scroll down to the bottom of the left column until you see "Membership Renewal" under the Account Details section.
- Click Membership Renewal and proceed with the next steps.
- Accept the terms. Click Next (if you’re renewing with the same member type). If not, click the second button to renew at a different member type and then click Next to select the new member type you will be renewing at.
- Check the necessary boxes to renew your chapter and/or committee memberships.
- Click the Register and Pay Online button to pay by credit/debit or the Register & Bill Me button to be invoiced.
You can use a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express) to extend your current membership. Please note, our online payment system is guaranteed 100% secure; your credit card information cannot be accessed or used for any other purpose.
Renew by Mail or Email: If you prefer to pay by check, please print out the membership application form and submit it with your check, credit card information (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express), or institutional purchase order by mail or email it to email@example.com.
Mailing address is:
Grant Professionals Association
10881 Lowell Ave, Suite 190
Overland Park KS 66210
If you have any difficulty with your membership application or online payment, please contact GPA Headquarters, and they will be happy to work with you to fix the situation and get your membership renewed.
Membership Dues Refund/Transfer Policy: No refunds are provided for membership dues. Membership is non-transferrable to other individuals - the membership remains with the person that joined.
If there are questions on this policy, please contact Kelli Romero, GPA's Membership and Marketing Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at (913) 788-3000 ext 103.
GPA reserves the right to deny and/or revoke membership.