Referral Resource Center
Do you know someone who could benefit from being a member of GPA? Not sure how to approach them or what information to provide? See below for a list of tips.
- Identify the best prospects for a membership. Review your network of professional colleagues and identify who could benefit from a GPA membership.
- Know your membership benefits. Review the benefits page to provide prospects with more information about a GPA membership and the benefits.
- Give them your testimony. Provide the prospect with reasons why you joined as well as why you continue to renew and your favorite things about your membership.
- Invite your prospects to any GPA upcoming events. If you belong to a chapter, invite them with you to an upcoming meeting. Attending the annual conference, encourage them to attend.
- Get them involved. Encourage them to participate in any GPA Committees or chapters to get them connected.
- Close with a plan of action. Walk them through the process of joining via online or by having them complete a membership form.
- Make a follow up call or email. Check back in with them to see if they joined and answer any questions they might have.
Don't want to reach out to them? Let us do the work for you. Email Kelli Romero, GPA Membership Director at firstname.lastname@example.org the contact information of your prospects and she will reach out on your behalf.