GPA Grant News
About GPA Grant News
GPA Grant News is a weekly e-newsletter published by the Grant Professionals Association. GPA Grant News features articles written by GPA members on topics such as budgets, sustainability, cultivation, program development, statements of need, professional development, and many more subjects of interest to grant professionals.
GPA Grant News also includes GPA staff news, job openings, webinar and conference information, surveys, and information about your membership. Every Tuesday, the GPA Grant News provides informational and motivational articles for the grants profession!
Looking for Great Writers and Timely Topics
GPA Grant News welcomes contributions from GPA members and guest authors. We ask volunteer authors to commit to writing at least two articles per year. If you are interested in volunteering as an author, please contact GPA Staff Kelli Romero at email@example.com.
How to Write for GPA Grant News
We ask authors to write articles that reflect on their experiences and practices, rather than grant writing basics. We look for content that is both personal and engaging. While we have a schedule for lead articles, we also welcome submissions on a rolling basis throughout the year.
Article submissions should include the following:
- Headline at the top of your article with your name, hyperlinked to your email address
- Your headshot which we will include with your article
- Article theme
- GPC Competency your article reflects (http://www.grantcredential.org/the-exam/competencies-tested/)
- Articles in Word format, Arial 12-pt font, 1 inch margins, and no more than 600 words
- Add an engaging question to get readers to respond to the blog post at the end of your article
- Add a 2-3 sentence bio at the end of the article
- Send your article to Kelli Romero at firstname.lastname@example.org by your article deadline
GPA Grant News Staff
Alli Sribarra, Editor
Doug Reedy, Editorial Team
Kelli Romero, GPA Staff, Membership & Marketing Director
To read prior Issues of GPA Grant News, click here.
To subscribe to GPA Grant News, click here.