GPA is asking for your help to create letters or cards for our Heroes. Please take time Saturday morning during Breakfast to create a card for some of America's greatest people, our First Responders, and Active/Retired Veterans.
All supplies will be available Saturday morning from 7:00 am - 8:00 am in the Concourse Foyer and on several tables throughout the Ballroom for you to get creative!
Tips for the Cards:
- Start with a generic salutation, such as "Dear Hero" or "Dear Brave One"
- Be Positive & Upbeat
- Express your thanks for their selfless service
- Draw Pictures
- Write a Letter
- Share a little about yourself: Family, Hobbies, Work, School, Pets, Travel, etc.
- Avoid Politics and Political statements
- Avoid Lengthy religious statements, but saying you are praying for them is great
Once you have completed your letter or card, bring it to the GPA Registration Desk. GPA will send all letter and cards to "Operation Gratitude".