Start Date: 11/7/2018 11:00 AM CST
End Date: 11/10/2018 12:00 PM CST
Venue Name: Swissotel Chicago Location:
323 E Wacker Dr
Chicago, IL United States 60601
Event Website: http://www.grantprofessionals.org/conference
Grant Professionals Association
The GPA Annual Conference
"It's where the grant people meet!"
THE GPA ANNUAL CONFERENCE IS SOLD OUT.
To be added to the waitlist for the event, please click on the appropriate link on the right. By completing the registration information it will add your to our list but will not charge your credit card nor invoice you. GPA staff will contact your for this information should a spot open.
Or register for our Virtual Option, that is available on Friday, November 10th. More information can be found or to register follow this link (you will be taken to a third party site to register).
GPA’s annual conference has gained a well-earned reputation as the most comprehensive educational and professional growth event available for those committed to excellence in the practice of grantsmanship. This will be the 20th year for the GPA Annual Conference.
- THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals®
- Choose from over 70 Workshops to aid in your professional development and earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
- Attend the Opening Session with our Keynote Speaker.
- Network with over 700 other grant professionals from all areas of practice.
- Learn from interactive discussions during our Discussion Dens.
- Speak with experts during our Human Library.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors that have fabulous products and services to assist you in becoming the best of the best in Grantsmanship!
By registering for the GPA Annual Conference all attendees, volunteers, sponsors, exhibitors, and vendors agree to abide by GPA's Conference Code of Conduct. Should you have any questions regarding the code of conduct, contact Barb Boggs, email@example.com.