Start Date: 11/6/2019 11:00 AM EST
End Date: 11/9/2019 12:00 PM EST
Venue Name: Washington Hilton Location:
1919 Connecticut Ave
Washington, DC United States 20009
Event Website: http://www.grantprofessionals.org/conference
Grant Professionals Association
The GPA Annual Conference
"It's where the grant people meet!"
GPA’s annual conference has gained a well-earned reputation as the most comprehensive educational and professional growth event available for those committed to excellence in the practice of grantsmanship. This will be the 21st year for the GPA Annual Conference.
- THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals®
- Choose from over 70 Workshops to aid in your professional development and earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
- Attend the Opening Session with our Keynote Speaker.
- Network with over 700 other grant professionals from all areas of practice.
- Learn from interactive discussions during our Discussion Dens.
- Speak with experts during our Human Library.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors that have fabulous products and services to assist you in becoming the best of the best in Grantsmanship!
By registering for the GPA Annual Conference all attendees, volunteers, sponsors, exhibitors, and vendors agree to abide by GPA's Conference Code of Conduct. Should you have any questions regarding the code of conduct, contact Barb Boggs, email@example.com.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Cancellations must be postmarked, transmitted electronically, or faxed, no later than September 30th, 2019. A $100.00 processing fee will be deducted from the refund. No refunds will be issued after September 30, 2019. Substitutions are allowed when submitted in writing.