- Annual Conference
- Chapter and Regional Events
- GPA Mentor Match Program
Get information on every U.S. Foundation with one search in FDO Quick Start. It’s free to register!
LinkedIn is a free social media platform that allows you to connect directly with the right funders. In this session you will gain insights on how you can leverage the insights in FDO and power of LinkedIn to connect with your prospects to win funding.
Session will be co-hosted with a LinkedIn representative who will share valuable insights on:
• Leveraging LinkedIn for professional and personal goals
• Increasing engagement from donors through content
• Best practices
1. Gain deep understanding on FDO insights and how to leverage LinkedIn integration to win funding
2. Learn how the power of the LinkedIn network can help you reach professional and personal goals
3. Understand how to leverage content to increase donor engagement
GPC Competencies Addressed:
How to research, identify, and match funding resources to meet specific needs
Methods and strategies that cultivate and maintain relationships between fund-seeking and recipient organizations and funders
Practices and services that raise the level of professionalism of grant developers
Dorothy leads Candid’s marketing efforts for subscription products. Her role covers all acquisition and retention programs in the omni-channel marketing environment for Foundation Directory Online, Foundation Maps, Grants To Individuals and APIs. Primary focus is the ensure the social sector is armed with the tools, data and insights they need to service the community they serve.
Molly leads the nonprofit marketing vertical at LinkedIn and consults with nonprofits on how to accomplish their awareness, prospective donor acquisition, and fundraising goals through content marketing and messages on LinkedIn. Molly has worked at LinkedIn for 4.5 years in San Francisco, Washington, DC, and New York City.