Registration for the 2019 GPA Annual Conference will open on May 1, 2019.
The Conference will take place at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC, November 6-9, 2019
Early-Bird Registration Rate (ends 07/31/19): $550 GPA Members; $780 Non-members¹; $399 Students²
Regular Registration Rate (ends 10/15/19): $680 GPA Members; $910 Non-members¹; $529 Students²
Onsite Registration Rate (begins 10/16/19): $799 GPA Members; $1035 Non-members¹; $655 Students²
One Day Rate: $350 GPA Members; $450 Non-members
Virtual Attendance: Information Coming soon!
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY:
Cancellations must be postmarked, transmitted electronically, or faxed, no later than September 30th, 2019. A $75.00 processing fee will be deducted from the refund. No refunds will be issued after September 30, 2019. Substitutions are allowed when submitted in writing
¹Non-member conference registrants will receive a membership to GPA when they purchase a conference registration. Membership will not be active until registration is paid in full. One day and student rates do not apply. Active Members who pay the discounted conference rate (members only) do not receive a GPA membership renewal included.
²Must present documentation of current student status (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
By registering for the GPA Annual Conference all attendees, volunteers, sponsors, exhibitors, and vendors agree to abide by GPA's Conference Code of Conduct. Should you have any questions regarding the code of conduct, contact Barb Boggs,email@example.com.
- THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals®
- Choose from over 70 Workshops to aid in your professional development and earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
- Attend the Opening Session with our Keynote Speaker.
- Network with over 800 other grant professionals from all areas of practice.
- Learn from interactive discussions during our Discussion Dens.
- Speak with experts during our Human Library.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors that have fabulous products and services to assist you in becoming the best of the best in Grantsmanship!
- Grant Proposal Writers
- Grant Managers
- Grant Consultants
- Grants Officers
- Grant Coordinators
- Development Directors
- Executive Directors
- Government Relations Officers
- Financial Officers
- Any level of experience, beginner to expert.
Download a letter of justification you can give to your employer as reason to attend the Annual Conference.
Quotes from Conference Attendees
- "GPA Annual Conferences can feel like a professional development vaccination—something that can protect that enthusiasm and boost your immunity to professional burnout." - Kimberly Hays de Muga, GPC
- "The conference is hands-down the best and most informative professional development I’ve experienced. It’s great for any experience level, and there’s so much potential for networking. Learning from and sharing experiences with other members is my favorite part of the conference. As a young professional with significant experience and education in nonprofit management and fundraising, I needed something that would help me grow within the field without starting with the basics. The conference was a great gateway to finding the networks and opportunities I needed at this point in my career. I’ve heard from others that it’s adaptable for any experience level: there are some who have attended for 10+ years!" - Kat Champigny
- "The convention is fabulous: lots of great workshops, great networking. Worth every penny!" - Patty Ford