Registration for the 2019 GPA Annual Conference will open on May 1, 2019.
The Conference will take place at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC, November 6-9, 2019
- THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals®
- Choose from over 70 Workshops to aid in your professional development and earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
- Attend the Opening Session with our Keynote Speaker.
- Network with over 600 other grant professionals from all areas of practice.
- Learn from interactive discussions during our Discussion Dens.
- Speak with experts during our Human Library.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors that have fabulous products and services to assist you in becoming the best of the best in Grantsmanship!
- Grant Proposal Writers
- Grant Managers
- Grant Consultants
- Grants Officers
- Grant Coordinators
- Development Directors
- Executive Directors
- Government Relations Officers
- Financial Officers
- Any level of experience, beginner to expert.
Download a letter of justification you can give to your employer as reason to attend the Annual Conference.
Quotes from Conference Attendees
- "The conference is hands-down the best and most informative professional development I’ve experienced. It’s great for any experience level, and there’s so much potential for networking. Learning from and sharing experiences with other members is my favorite part of the conference. As a young professional with significant experience and education in nonprofit management and fundraising, I needed something that would help me grow within the field without starting with the basics. The conference was a great gateway to finding the networks and opportunities I needed at this point in my career. I’ve heard from others that it’s adaptable for any experience level: there are some who have attended for 10+ years!" - Kat Champigny
- "The convention is fabulous: lots of great workshops, great networking. Worth every penny!" - Patty Ford