Each year, GPA’s Annual Conference attracts over 900 grant professionals for a two and a half day conference full of learning and networking opportunities. Grant professionals gather to exchange strategies, solutions, resources, and more. With almost three days of learning, growing, and finding inspiration, attendees are equipped with a year’s worth of support in their daily responsibilities as grant professionals.
We hope you’ll join us in Washington, DC this November and attend the highlight of the year for the grant industry!
The conference begins on Wednesday, November 4 with the Welcome Reception. Enjoy three exciting days of sessions, networking opportunities, and much more. We encourage you to review the materials and links to gain a greater understanding of the event. Then download our letter of justification to help clearly communicate why you should be "where the grant people meet."
- THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals®
- Choose from over 70 Workshops to aid in your professional development and earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
- Attend the Opening Session with our Keynote Speaker.
- Build your professional network with over 900 other grant professionals from all areas of practice.
- Exchange ideas & build best practices during our Discussion Dens.
- Speak with experts during our Human Library.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors that have fabulous products and services to assist you in becoming the best of the best in Grantsmanship!
- Grant Proposal Writers
- Grant Managers
- Grant Consultants
- Grants Officers
- Grant Coordinators
- Development Directors
- Executive Directors
- Government Relations Officers
- Financial Officers
- Any level of experience, beginner to expert.
What our previous GPA attendees are saying!
- "GPA Annual Conferences can feel like a professional development vaccination—something that can protect that enthusiasm and boost your immunity to professional burnout." - Kimberly Hays de Muga, GPC
- "The conference is hands-down the best and most informative professional development I’ve experienced. It’s great for any experience level, and there’s so much potential for networking. Learning from and sharing experiences with other members is my favorite part of the conference. As a young professional with significant experience and education in nonprofit management and fundraising, I needed something that would help me grow within the field without starting with the basics. The conference was a great gateway to finding the networks and opportunities I needed at this point in my career. I’ve heard from others that it’s adaptable for any experience level: there are some who have attended for 10+ years!" - Kat Champigny, GPC
- "The convention is fabulous: lots of great workshops, great networking. Worth every penny!" - Patty Ford