GPA Webinar - The Logic Behind the Logic Model: Essentials for a Rock-Solid Project Plan
Date(s): August 7, 2019
Time: 1:00 PM CST - 2:00 PM CST
Inputs . . . Outputs . . . Outcomes . . . Goals . . .
Logic Models: Everywhere you turn, grantseekers are talking about them.
And more and more funders -- private and public alike -- are requiring them as part of your grant application package.
But what is a "Logic Model," anyway?
How does it work?
What are the key elements? How do they fit together? And -- most important -- how can knowing how to construct a solid, makes-sense Logic Model support not only more successful grantseeking, but the success of your program itself?
This fast-paced interactive session will strip back the myths and mysteries surrounding the Logic Model Process and give you the tools and concepts you need to put the Logic Model to work for you.
- A new, powerful way of looking at the underlying framework of your program or project plan
- A no-jargon, easy-to-remember, real-life "roadmap" to the key elements of a Logic Model … and how they fit together
- How grantmakers use a “Logic Model” mindset to review your grant proposal
- The Logic Model as a key tool for more successful, high-quality program management
- The Logic Model in action: Samples from a variety of community organizations
- EXCLUSIVE: An introduction to GrantsMagic U’s own unique “Change Mapping” process – a simple and very powerful way to develop a high-level understanding of your organization’s unique contribution to the world – and what it will take to make it happen
Over my 25+-year career, I've been a grantwriter/consultant (winning $42 million over 10 years); a grants trainer; a grant reviewer, author, speaker, mentor, and, since 2006, even a grantmaker. This 3-D background gives a unique insider's perspective to the practical, inspiring trainings on healthy, successful grantsmanship I share with thousands of people annually through GrantsMagic U. A true dual-citizen of the grants world, I may be the only person holding membership in both Grant Professionals Association (for grantseekers) - and Grantmakers for Effective Organizations (for grantmakers).
Proposal Development/Communication Skills
Strategies for effective program and project design and development
Practices and services that raise the level of professionalism of grant developers
CFRE & GPC Credits:
This webinar has been approved for one point towards the CFRE credential and one CEU towards the GPC credential.
Online RegistrationPublic Registration
Link To This Event
MapGoogle | Yahoo
Colorado Chapter Meeting
Date(s): August 7, 2019
Time: 10:00 AM MST - 12:00 PM MST
Elisa Strickler - GPC Ambassador
"Grant Professionals Certification: What it Means for You, Your Community and the Grants Profession"
Come network with fellow Chapter Members, hear about the Chapter's progress, and learn about the Grant Professionals Certification.
No fee. To RSVP, email Beckie.Anderson@jeffco.k12.co.us