- Annual Conference
- Keynote Speaker
- Breakout Sessions
- Discussion Den
- Human Library
- Conference Tips & Things to Do
- Pre-Conference Workshops
- Volunteer at Conference
- 2017 Conference Sponsors and Exhibitors
- Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor
- Beach Bash 2017
- History & Future
- Bring Your Walking/Running Shoes
- Chapter and Regional Events
- GPA Mentor Match Program
The 19th Annual Conference will take place at the spectacular Paradise Point Resort located at 1404 Vacation Road, San Diego, CA 92109.
When you book in our room block, you are supporting the Grant Professionals Association and enabling us to continue to secure low rates and the many additional benefits you're so used to at future events.
How to Book Your Hotel RoomParadise Point is sold out. Book a room at our additional hotel below.
Hotel Rate: $185-$205 per night
Why stay at the Conference Hotel?
- To Support YOUR Association.
- Stay where all of the "cool kids" are staying and network with other attendees that are also staying at the conference hotel.
- Get some work completed, check your emails or tweet about the GPA Conference all from the convenience of your room, lobby and exhibit hall - for FREE!
Additional HotelHyatt Misson Bay
1441 Quivira Road
San Diego, CA 92109
Reserve your room at: https://aws.passkey.com/event/49207610/owner/12319/home or by calling 1-888-591-1234 (let them know you are with GPA).
Hotel Rate: $185 per night
Included in this rate is the resort fee Premium Wireless Internet, 2 bottles of water in room per day, Local and 1-800 phone calls, Fitness Center Access (waterfront), Complimentary Bike Rentals, Outdoor games (badminton, bocce ball, Ping-Pong, bag toss), Poolside activities, Value Booklet, Access to Business Center, Beach Amenities(Beach chairs, Umbrellas, Sand toys, Water toys) and Bottomless Kids Cup as well as free parking.
Shuttle service will be provided to Paradise Point during the conference. More information will be provided on the shuttle closer to the conference.
Getting To and Around San Diego
Are you planning to drive to the conference? Then don't drive your car-rent one instead.
San Diego International Airport
Driving to the Conference
You can call Hertz at 800-654-3131 and give them the CDP Code on the Members Only page under Hertz to get the best available discount. You can also go here online to book your reservation with the discount code.
- Super Shuttle Shared Ride Van Service (estimated one-way rates to/from hotel):
- San Diego International Airport (SAN): $14.00
- Roundtrip discounts may be available for reservations made in advance. For more information, call 800-BLUE-VAN or visit supershuttle.com.
- Taxi (estimated one-way rates to/from hotel):
- San Diego International Airport (SAN): $31
- Uber and Lyft Standard (estimated one-way rates to/from hotel):
- San Diego International Airport (SAN): $15 - $20