Become a Sponsor or Exhibitor
WHY SHOULD YOU SIGN UP TO BE A SPONSOR OR EXHIBITOR AT THE GPA 18TH ANNUAL CONFERENCE?
- To put your company in front of grant professionals from across the world!
- Extend your visibility to GPA Members who are not able to attend the GPA conference!
- Expand your network of contacts in the grant world!
- Expand your network of decision makers in the non-profit, faith based, educational, and governmental worlds!
- To increase your bottom line!
The 2016 Sponsor and Exhibitor Prospectus is available now! Find out all you need to know about becoming a sponsor, exhibitor or advertiser and get in front of over 600 potential new clients! Contact Kelli Romero, GPA Membership Director for more details.
WHAT COMPANIES AND ORGANIZATIONS ARE SAYING ABOUT THE GPA CONFERENCE
- "GPA’s membership is our target customer audience (and we really like the people that we interact with)." - Management Concepts
- "We attend and exhibit every year because of the wonderful atmosphere to network with grant writers and share AIHE's products and services with a large audience." - American Institute for History Education
- "Abila is very selective about the conferences we attend, and GPA National Conference is one that always makes the list each year. We believe in the mission and value that GPA brings to the grant writing professional community, and are honored to be considered a partner in serving this community. The GPA membership is a wonderful, caring, and hard working bunch of individuals, and we hope that the tools, services, and education we provide makes their "business" lives much easier." - Abila
Would You Like to Win a Complimentary Conference Registration?
The GPA Exhibitor Area is an integral and popular feature of the GPA Annual Conference.
As an attendee, you are viewed as a valuable source for identifying vendors and sponsors (including perhaps your own service!) who would directly benefit by exhibiting products/services of interest to grant professionals.
Please provide potential exhibitor contact information to:
GPA EXHIBIT MANAGEMENT
10881 Lowell Ave, Suite 190
Overland Park, KS 66210
In recognition of your support, a drawing will be held for a complimentary conference registration among those individuals who provide "leads" which result in a supplier’s participation, as a first time exhibitor, at the GPA 18th Annual National Conference.