Click here for a printable registration form.
One Day Rate: $300 GPA Members; $400 Non-members
Guest Rate: $395 GPA Members and Non-members (meals only)
¹Non-member conference registrants will receive a membership to GPA when they purchase a conference registration. Membership will not be active until registration is paid in full. One day and student rates do not apply.
²Must present documentation of current student status (emailed to email@example.com).
- THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals®
- Choose from over 70 Workshops to aid in your professional development and earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
- Attend the Opening Session with our Keynote Speaker.
- Network with over 600 other grant professionals from all areas of practice.
- Learn from interactive discussions during our Discussion Dens.
- Speak with experts during our Human Library.
- Visit with sponsors and exhibitors that have fabulous products and services to assist you in becoming the best of the best in Grantsmanship!
- Grant Writers
- Grant Managers
- Grant Consultants
- Grants Officers
- Grant Coordinators
- Development Directors
- Executive Directors
- Government Relations Officers
- Financial Officers
- Any level of experience, beginner to expert.
Download a letter of justification you can give to your employer as reason to attend the Annual Conference.
Quotes from Conference Attendees
- "My first conference was in Nashville, TN in 2006 and I have attended every conference since… I had been looking for years for the right “fit” with a professional association. I attended fundraising, non-profit, and research conferences, but none felt right. As I am sure you are aware there are other grant related conferences, but what I like most about the GPA conference is the workshops are presented by real grant practitioners. I have sat in on grant sessions at other conferences and discovered (rather quickly) the instructor was sharing his/her theory of grant work, grant-writing, grant administration, etc…. I want to learn from the very best the profession has to offer, which is why I attend the GPA conferences every year no matter where it is hosted." - Danny Blitch, GPC
- "The convention is fabulous: lots of great workshops, great networking. Worth every penny!" - Patty Ford