November 11-14, 2015
St. Louis, MO
Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch
Register online or print a copy of our registration form and send to GPA Headquarters.
One Day Rate: $325 GPA Members; $425 Non-members
¹Non-member conference registrants will receive a membership to GPA when they purchase a conference registration. Membership will not be active until registration is paid in full. One day and student rates do not apply.
²Must present documentation of current student status (emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org).
Attend 70 Workshops to aid in your professional development and earn GPC and CFRE CEUs.
Attend the Opening Session with our Keynote Speaker.
Take home valuable information from the General Sessions.
Network with others in the grants profession to help you resolve issues and learn best practices.
Visit with sponsors and exhibitors that have fabulous products and services to assist you in becoming the best of the best in Grantsmanship!
About the GPA Annual Conference
GPA’s annual conference has gained a well-earned reputation as THE Premier Event for Grant Professionals. It is the most comprehensive educational and professional growth event available for those committed to excellence in the practice of grantsmanship. Each year, conference participants enjoy high-quality workshops on a wide variety of topics presented by the most experienced and knowledgeable experts in their respective fields. This will be the seventeenth year for the GPA Annual Conference.
The conference draws grant proposal writers, grant managers, nonprofit administrators, and consultants of all skill levels, in all areas of practice, from arts to education to homeland security. GPA anticipates that the 2015 conference will attract more than 600 attendees from across the country and internationally.
Reasons To Attend
- GPA is the ONLY international organization that works toward enhancing the role of grant professionals
- Learn first hand from expert practitioners
- Learn best practices for grants management
- Network with other grant professionals in the nation
Who Should Attend
- Grant Writers
- Grant Managers
- Grant Consultants
- Grants Officers
- Grant Coordinators
- Development Directors
- Executive Directors
- Government Relations Officers
- Financial Officers
- Any level of experience, beginner to expert.
Quotes from Conference Attendees
- "The conference continues to get better and better! Thank you."
- "Extremely interesting and knowledgeable speakers. Great job!"
- "It was great. Thanks. I appreciated the range of perspectives presented from those in education, government, healthcare and nonprofits."
- "The organized networking opps by SIG and Geography were the most helpful aspects of the conference. It can be hard to meet people with similar interests and those really helped."
- "It's a great value, networking opportunities were wonderful and I took a way a lot of tips and inspiration!"
- "I appreciated how welcoming the organization and attendees were by and large to first-time attendees like me."
- "Overall the workshops were great, very diverse subject matters and extremely informative."
- "I'm always impressed by the number of professional development opportunities it provides. I love spending time with my peers from across the country, and the GPA annual conference provides a warm and welcoming forum to do so. The skill level and talent of attendees, many of whom present at sessions, is outstanding. This is a must attend event!"
"The workshops cover a wide variety of relevant topics such as sharpening writing skills, developing funder relationships, adhering to ethical practices, and advancing the profession. I learn something new in each session, while earning credits toward renewing my GPC credential!"
- "For my first conference, I was suitably impressed. The enthusiasm of everyone connected with GPA was very welcoming!"
- "Overall, I think GPA does a really excellent job. I work in a museum and have attended Development tracks at other conferences. This one was so much more useful to me and I will recommend that we attend again and consider joining GPA. Thank you to everyone!"
- "I highly recommend the GPA Annual Conference to my colleagues in the grant profession, from beginner to the most advanced. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience to be gained at this important venue. I have benefited both professionally and personally learning and interacting with my GPA colleagues across the world. In fact, I attribute much of my success as a grant professional to the professional development and contacts I have made at GPA conferences."